At Sullivan Solar Power, Our Focus is on Safety
At Sullivan Solar Power, workplace safety takes top priority. Sullivan Solar Power customers can rest assured that all our employees, including our installation and maintenance crews, receive ongoing safety training and strictly follow all safety procedures and policies. Click here to read more about Sullivan Solar Power's safety policy.
A Proven Track Record of Customer Satisfaction
Sullivan Solar Power is one of California's top solar power companies and is the top solar company based in San Diego County, serving all of Southern California. Sullivan Solar is responsible for installing more solar power systems in San Diego than any other locally owned and headquartered company. We are your Southern California regional provider of turnkey solar power design and installation services. Whether your home, business or other project is in San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, or Riverside counties, Sullivan has an office close by to serve your needs. Sullivan Solar Power has installed over 14,000,000 watts of solar power systems in Southern California, ranging from small scale residential systems to large scale commercial systems. No matter how big or complicated your solar project it, Sullivan Solar Power has the employees, training and equipment to deliver results. Click here to see our portfolio of past solar energy installation projects to learn more about our work.
Solar power customers should be careful to do their research and choose their solar contractor with care. Many new firms have jumped into the booming solar power market, including some who have limited experience and training in solar power. Still, many of these inexperienced companies claim they have years of solar power experience, so consumers should be careful to check their references and then call Sullivan for experienced and dedicated sales and service.
The Best Products and Customer Service
At Sullivan Solar Power, the systems we install stand out above the rest. We carefully monitor, in real time, the production of each solar power system we design and install. That means you can rest easy knowing that your system is always operating at the optimal level and providing you and your family with the most clean, green solar power it can.
While other solar power companies claim to monitor system production, we actually do it. Therefore, we know what products work best in a variety of location and conditions. Using our experience and extensive data, we can help determine the best solar power equipment for your project's individual needs. In this ever-growing market, there are many claims of superior quality and efficiency tossed around. By partnering with Sullivan Solar Power, you will know that the solar power systems we design, install and maintain actually produce what they are supposed to produce.
Professionally Trained Personnel
Sullivan Solar Power's crews are dedicated and experienced in the electrical contracting industry. As a company, we bring more than 40 years of combined field experience to our projects, which helps to insure that our customers’ needs are addressed with the highest level of quality and expertise. We have installed solar projects in every major jurisdiction in Southern California and are thoroughly familiar with applicable local codes and requirements. We are not learning on your project and we do not hire cheap labor to perform our installations. We employ only State Licensed Electricians who are proficient with solar power system installation practices and have received more than 5,000 hours of classroom related study. Our electricians are thoroughly versed in jobsite safety and code requirements and are members of a drug-free workforce.
Sullivan Solar Power is a solar power design-build firm. We do not outsource or sublet any portion of project delivery. We have designed systems for the:
- City of San Diego
- City of Chula Vista
- San Diego Gas and Electric
- San Diego Sate University
- University of California, San Diego
- San Diego City College
- Port of San Diego
- City of Santee
- City of Highland
- Santa Fe College
- Long Beach City College
- Los Angeles Harbor College
- Port of Long Beach
- Academy of Our Lady of Peace
- California Department of Forestry
- Navy Facilities Engineering Command
- and multiple ENR 400 companies
Given the organizations we have worked for, Sullivan Solar Power is a proven reliable and reputable solar company. We are among the most qualified solar design-build firms in the State of California and we look forward to helping deliver your project with the utmost expertise and professionalism. We can assist any architectural firm, general contractor, general electrical contractor, engineering firm, business owner and homeowner alike.
We are your solution from CONCEPT TO COMPLETION.
We retain strong relationships with solar power manufacturers and suppliers to insure we procure our equipment in a timely manner so we can bring your system online faster than our competitors.
Locally Owned and Operated
Sullivan Solar Power is owned and operated by Daniel Sullivan. Daniel Sullivan is a State Licensed Master Electrician with over a decade of field experience. Born and raised in San Diego, Mr. Sullivan established Sullivan Solar Power to offer Southern California a Solar Power Solutions Provider that can deliver. Unlike the competition, based in Northern California and elsewhere, Sullivan Solar Power's offices are located in San Diego, Irvine, Riverside and San Francisco with an additional office opening in Los Angeles to allow us to service San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and Imperial Counties. Sullivan Solar Power has managed tens of millions of watts from solar power installations in San Diego. We are your local company with a long reach!
Awards and Achievements
Sullivan Solar Power is a nationally ranked firm and has received numerous awards for being one of the most sought after, fastest growing firms in the United States. Our awards are listed below:
- Fastest Growing Company by Inc. Magazine 2010 #26 in energy, 718 overall
- Fastest Growing Company by Inc Magazine 2011 #22 in energy, 744 overall
- Fastest Growing Company by Inc Magazine 2012
- Fastest Growing Company by San Diego Business Journal 2010, #6
- Fastest Growing Company by San Diego Business Journal 2011, #22
- Daniel Sullivan, President and Founder, named a 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- Top Solar Firm in San Diego According to CSI data for 3 consecutive years
- 13th largest solar firm in the State of California According to CSI data
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating across over 1000 customers
- Recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the Top Family Owned Businesses in San Diego
- Recognized by Sunpower as an Elite Dealer and, per CSI data, the top Sunpower dealer in the Southern California for 2011
- 2012 San Diego North County Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
- Daniel Sullivan, President and Founder, named in San Diego's top 40 leaders under the age of 40 by SD METRO Magazine
- Michael Chagala, Director of Information Technology, named as finalist for the 6th Annual Information Technology Executive of the Year Awards (2013)
- Daniel Sullivan, President and Founder, named a 2013 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- We are a licensed C-10 contractor. Therefore, we are able to deliver on all aspects of your solar power project.
- All aspects of project delivery are done under the supervision of Daniel Sullivan, Chris Gleed and Sean Mazelli, each of whom carry a NABCEP certification. This is the highest level of certification for solar power system installers in the United States.
- We are an FST monitor certified installer. We monitor system production on all the systems we sell. We have developed California’s largest FST solar power monitoring network.
- We have installed over 14,000,000 watts of solar power installations in Southern California.
- General Liability to $2mil, Workers Comp to $2mil, Commercial Auto to $2mil, Professional Liability to $2mil
- Combined company experience in the electrical contracting industry: In excess of 50 years.
Thanks for your inquiry David! We do not currently have a referral program for resellers. The reason is our reputation means everything to us; we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and an outstanding relationship with the communities we service. Allowing another company to represent us puts this reputation at risk. Although we have every reason to believe Sierra Nevada Solar is a reputable company, this just isn’t something we can facilitate at this time. Thanks!
Sullivan Solar Power
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Your solar panel installations seem quite good, and your emphasis on safety is impressive. Do you have a referral program? David Jeffries Sierra Nevada Solar www.sierranevadasolar.com
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
Great! Happy to see a company putting safety first - literally the first thing on this page! Safe employees means happy employees.
Friday, November 30, 2012