Riverside Solar Power
Your HERO program specialists
Find more HERO program information here.
The beautiful city of Riverside, founded in the early 1870s, is the birthplace of the citrus industry in the state of California and named for its proximity to the Santa Ana River. With a population of over 300,000, making it the 12th largest city in California, its environmentally-conscience residents are making a major impact on the solar industry and solar policy across the state.
In the Riverside area, the same thing that powers the citrus groves, powers a massive collective of renewable energy atop the roofs of its resident’s homes; the sun. In fact, the county of Riverside ranks 4th in California, according to CSI data, for megawatts! From solar powered trashcans, to the 67.62 kW McDonalds restaurant, to the proposed Tequesquite Landfill Solar Project, 5 to 10 megawatts of pure solar energy power - Riverside is just getting started!
Sullivan Solar Power in Riverside
Sullivan Solar Power is located at 2025 A1 Chicago Avenue, Riverside, CA 92507, where uniquely qualified to service the Riverside area based on experience, trust and innovation.
- Experience: Sullivan Solar Power is one of the top solar power firms in the state of California with over 2,000 installations and an astounding 14,000,000 watts of installed solar panels. Equally impressive is having been in business since 2004, making it literally one of the first solar panel installers in the state.
- Trust: Sullivan Solar Power has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with ZERO complaints files after servicing over 2,000 customers. Click here to see more.
- Innovation: Sullivan Solar Power is leading the solar energy revolution by monitoring the production of its customer’s solar systems remotely in real-time, by using American made products, by requiring all installers to be C10 State Licensed Electricians, by offering 10 year warranties, its own cash-back incentive programs… the list goes on and on.
Areas Surrounding Riverside Serviced by Sullivan Solar Power
- Canyon Lake
- Cathedral City
- Desert Hot Springs
- Indian Wells
- Jarupa Valley
- Lake Elsinore
- La Quinta
- Moreno Valley
- Palm Desert
- Palm Springs
- Rancho Mirage
- San Jacinto
- Fastest Growing Company by Inc. Magazine 2010 #26 in energy, 718 overall
- Fastest Growing Company by Inc Magazine 2011 #22 in energy, 744 overall
- Fastest Growing Company by Inc Magazine 2012 Rank yet to be announced
- President, Daniel Sullivan, ranked one of San Diego's Entrepreneurs of the Year for 2012 by Ernst and Young
- 13th largest solar firm in the State of California According to CSI data
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating over 1,750 customers
- Recognized by Sunpower as an Elite Dealer and, per CSI data, the top Sunpower dealer in the Southern California for 2011.
There are no comments for this item.