Before you get the facts
- Don’t know if a solar company is established and trustworthy?
Validate a company’s years in business on the California State License Board website.
- Tired of calls, door knocks and pushy sales people?
Credible companies will educate you on solar, not push you into it.
- Everyone claiming to be a solar expert?
An expert solar company will have a portfolio of residential and large scale government projects.
- Is solar the only thing the company does?
Solar is highly specialized; don’t use a firm that sells alarms, roofs or air conditioning.
- Is it better to lease or buy solar?
Solar can be purchased or leased – be wary of companies not presenting both options.