In 2015, Sullivan Solar Power developed the Riverside County Solar Program to help the region meet its renewable energy goals. Participants were able to go solar for $0 upfront with a monthly payment equal to or less than current electric bill rates. In order to encourage local property owners to go solar, substantial cash-back incentives were paid to participants directly from Sullivan Solar Power.
Benefits of the Riverside County Solar Program
- Go solar with no money upfront
- No credit score requirement
- Eliminate your electric bill or pay less than your current electric bill
- Receive $2,000 cash-back
- Receive 30% federal tax credit if system is purchased
- Flexible financing options
- No credit score requirement for those who finance through PACE
Although this program has expired, other incentives such as the extension of the federal tax credit are still available! Please contact us to discuss your options.