Safety is Our #1 Priority
At Sullivan Solar Power, we are singularly dedicated to maintaining the highest possible workplace safety standards for every member of our team. We spare no effort in working to provide and promote a safe workplace at all worker levels.
We help promote s safe workplace and maintain open, effective communication between management and staff by utilizing the following safety measures:
- Pre-employment background checks and drug screens
- Review of motor vehicle driving records
- Safety training and orientation for all new hires
- Frequent and continuing safety training
- Annual safety program review
- Review of workers compensation claims
- Weekly tailgate safety meetings
- Monthly safety meetings for all supervisors
- Monthly safety business meetings with key management and safety consultants
- Complete and thorough incident investigations and corrective action measures
- Anonymous safety hotline
- Periodic and unannounced workplace safety inspections
Sullivan Solar Power's management works to provide the tools to help ensure workplace safety for workers at every level of the company. The combined efforts of all company representatives helps ensure that all workers are sent home safely every day and that customers' solar power installations is done without injury.