For decades, many San Diegans have made an effort to incorporate environmentally conscious practices into their daily lives, such as recycling and carpooling. What many don't know is that the use of solar power to generate energy is on the rise because it is more affordable and effective than ever before. Solar power systems reduce electricity consumption while helping the residents of San Diego save a significant amount of money on their monthly energy bills.
Sullivan Solar Power is proud to help earth-conscious individuals throughout San Diego and the greater southern California region design, install and maintain comprehensive, reliable solar power systems. We tailor to each client’s specific needs, covering as much as 100 percent of their home energy uses.
To date, we have installed more than 3 million watts of solar panels throughout southern California in both large commercial and smaller residential settings. Our seasoned, highly skilled electrical and solar power professionals will take you through every step of the process, as we are committed to exceeding our clients' needs and expectations.
Our expertise along with our reliability and superior customer service skills has earned us some of the highest certifications in the industry, including the National American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certification.
Benefits of Solar Panel Installation
San Diego homeowners will enjoy a number of benefits when they choose to install a solar panel system. Some include:
- A California State solar rebate, which can be paid in a lump sum or over the course of five years
- A dramatic decrease in your San Diego Gas & Electric bills (SDG&E)
- The opportunity to “own” your electricity use, rather than “rent” it from the city, and thereby only pay a fraction of what SDG&E charges for energy
- An increase in property value
- The peace of mind knowing that they are using renewable resources to power their homes
In order to build each of our clients the ideal solar power system, our California state certified electricians and power system developers work with clients at each phase of the development and installation process, from start to finish. Our process involves:
- Reviewing your electric bills and checking our your electric meter to determine your energy needs and usage patterns
- Evaluating and measuring your home, paying special attention to its wiring
- Developing a proposal that specifically addresses all of your concerns and energy needs
- Once you approve our proposal, we will secure all necessary permits, work with the utilities company to update them with your needs/situation, and reserve your California State solar rebate
- After all necessary paperwork is complete our skilled installers will put your new solar panels in place, according to the pre-approved plan; our extensive experience in the alternative power industry helps us select the most effective, appropriate and quality equipment to serve your system
Our committed team is passionate about helping our clients benefit from their solar power systems for years to come. In addition to having a 25-year warranty on all of your solar panels, you will also have our reliable support and assistance should you have questions about or complications with your solar power system at any point in the future. For more information about installing a solar power system in your home, Sullivan Solar Power today.