Clean technology refers to any product that is more energy efficient due to electric motors, green chemistry and transportation, information technologies, or any type of renewable energy, such as biofuels, hydropower, wind power or solar power. Clean technology is intended to reduce the consumption of the Earth's limited natural resources while also dramatically reducing the emissions and pollution associated with traditional methods of generating energy.
Gaining national attention in 2000, clean technology has continued to be at the forefront of many new energy investments. At Sullivan Solar Power, our seasoned team of professionals is dedicated to expanding the use of clean technology by helping those in San Diego and throughout southern California design, install and maintain efficient solar energy systems in their homes and businesses.
We employ highly skilled, state accredited electricians who have had more than 5,000 hours of solar power and safety training. We are passionate about developing a personalized, top-of-the-line solar energy system for each of our clients so they can enjoy the benefits of being a part of the clean technology movement.
Clean Technology Facts & Statistics
According to the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP):
- In 2007, wind, solar and biofuel energy companies – the three primary sectors in the clean technologies industries – were awarded $148 billion in new funding for research, development and other projects
- Such a boost to the renewable energy industries was the result of rapidly increasing oil prices, along with stricter climate chance policies
- About 34 percent ($50 billion) of the funding was dedicated to wind power
- As a result of this funding, the investment in the renewable energy industry had increased 60 percent (from 2006)
- By 2018, it's estimated that the wind, solar and biofuel companies in the U.S. will be generating approximately $325.1 billion in annual revenues
- The clean tech industry in the U.S. is based in Silicon Valley, California
- About 85 percent of all solar energy systems are installed in California
How to Get Involved
To become a part of the clean tech movement, contact Sullivan Solar Power. We will meet with you to discuss your individual options and will conduct a thorough evaluation of your energy needs. After assessing your utility bills, your electric meter, and the location to be outfitted with solar panels, we will devise a unique solar power system for your home or business. We will work with you, every step of the way, to ensure that the final design exceeds your needs and expectations.
Once you approve our plan, we will file all necessary paperwork to ensure that you get your California Solar Initiative rebate. We will also secure all necessary city permits and contact your utility company (SDG&E in San Diego) to update them regarding your changing energy needs.
Our highly qualified electricians will install your solar power system with minimal hassle to you. Following installation, Sullivan Solar Power will be there for you, should you have any questions about or complications with your system. We stand behind each of our solar power designs. We will monitor, in real time, the production of the system we design and install in your home or commercial building.
Contact Sullivan Solar Power
For more information about the systems we design and install, please see our portfolio. To speak directly with an experienced professional about your specific needs and options, contact our San Diego solar power contractors today! We provide free consultations.